Monday, July 30, 2007

I like Himesh Reshamiya now !

Yes, I can see that somewhere I have started liking this guy Himesh Reshamiya, who I used to dislike so much for his loud and monotonous songs ! (and for his cap and his attitude also !)

Last season on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, I just couldn’t stand him – the way he used to get hyper, the way he used to bring unnecessarily one participant’s love story, the way he used to force that boy to wear cap like him – it’s a different matter that Vineet couldn’t win the title and must have thought – “Achchhi topi pehnai himesh ne !”

But this season, he has improved. Appreciating participants genuinely. Not fighting with Co-judges unnecessarily and is giving full 10 with “bada Dil”.
Looks like – success has given contentment to him. Good !

And, yesterday again, at Koffee with Karan, he showed that he is not arrogant. He showed his niceness when he said “I want to win those people who don’t like me.”
I liked the attitude as I too believe in the same thing – winning people who don’t like me ! : )

Keep it up Himesh. I will go see your movie now : )

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good take. All I know about Himesh is is this horrible thing he calls singing... but that is so repulsive, that I never bothered to look at his other side!

Monday, 30 July, 2007  
Blogger Cuckoo said...

I echo Priyank's views, so won't say anything except "All the Best".

Tuesday, 31 July, 2007  
Blogger Loner said...

yes, I was afraid and worried myself when I realised that I am starting to have a soft corner for him as I still can;t stand/hear his songs but please read my first sentence again. I have started to like him as a person after watching him on Koffee with Karan and after watching his behaviour on Sa Re Ga Ma pa this season.

Nobody can;t be completely good or bad. and It's important to see the good in everybody.

Gandhiji also said na - Insaan ki buraee se ghrina karo, insaan se nahi !

Cheers...

Tuesday, 31 July, 2007  
Blogger Leziblogger said...

Incidentally, Himesh and his Koffee episode was discussed today at office. I didn't see that episode but a lot of people were impressed by him!

On his songs, honestly, I am not a big critic. Well, yeah, he is nasal and very loud, may be repetitive, I find that a lot of his compositions are melodious! Besides, he did give a lot of likeable songs before he started his 'nasal' singing!

Thursday, 02 August, 2007  
Blogger Cuckoo said...

Lazy, I agree with you for him giving us good songs. But that was as music director not as a singer.

Oh no !!!

Monday, 13 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home