Thursday, September 28, 2006

Life is better now....

Recently while reflecting as usual, I realised that 2 things have changed my life for better lately.
One is Accepting people as they are, and
Two is Forgiving others and yourself too!

Nothing new in those two things but I adopted them lately and saw the difference myself.

The irritation/annoyance I used to have with people (especially at home!) on so many things (not being as clean or systematic as I am, etc) has gone the moment I realised that I need to accept them as they are! Things have improved marginally. No annoyance so no repercussions! And Life is peaceful : ) Amen!

Same way, till I learnt to forgive people, I used to keep cribbing or having grudge even after a long time. Wasn’t gaining anything. Rather was loosing peace of mind and getting unnecessarily stressed. Now when I have learnt to forgive people (may not be instantly, may be to some in 3 days and to some in 3 weeks! ), I can smile to people even those who misbehaved/mistreated. And my smile fetches a smile back and makes them also feel comfortable ( I know my boss was feeling very guilty after shouting at me but couldn’t say sorry!).

Please note that I am not PREACHING anything here. Just sharing my experiences, in case anyone can be benefited – good!

Cheers!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgive, yes sure. But only after that person realizes he has faulted (and hopefully wont repeat it). Else, the cycle will never end.
views?

Saturday, 14 October, 2006  
Blogger Loner said...

They say - "Forgive & Forget." I do forgive (even if somebody hasn't realised his/her fault)because I want to live light and do not want to carry that burden. I can still win those people by forgiving them but definitely 'not forgiving' will never going to improve the situation.
Of course I do not forget! I can not control others for not repeating their behaviour but by keeping in mind, I can myself take care not to land in that situation again.

Monday, 16 October, 2006  
Blogger deepali said...

D same I do.. accept ppl as dey r n learn to forgive.. if u want peace.. n dun expect dt dey ll understand.. :-)

Saturday, 15 February, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home