Monday, October 23, 2006

That Small Yellow Envelop....

This is a sequel to my earlier one titled "You have mail".
I miss that envelop now and hence comes this one...


"The Small Yellow Envelop"

I take another glance at that corner of the screen

No small yellow envelop - I eagerly wait for - is seen

where have all the people gone from my life

I try to be patient but no respite...

Know, they are busy with their lives..
Know, not everyone would remain forever in my life

but I still eagerly wait
for that small yellow envelop
and I still smile, whenever it comes
hoping it to be from a dear one

whether it is,

or it is not
I wont let the Hope die,

as thats what I have got

This Hope lets me go on...

and dream for better days
Friends make Life meaningful
in so many ways...

5 Comments:

Blogger Cuckoo said...

Nice lines, have you written them?

Why no update since long?

And thanks for dropping by. Keep coming.

Thursday, 19 July, 2007  
Blogger Loner said...

ya, I have written that and all others on my blog.

Every new thing excites me for a while and then I loose interest. and that happened with blogging also.

I prefer one to one interactions. Blogging is more like "hawa me baat karna" !

of course, its nice when you make friends with strangers.

Cheers...

Friday, 20 July, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, resume your hawa mein baat karna now:)

Saturday, 21 July, 2007  
Blogger Cuckoo said...

Awww so do you think I do "hawa me baat karna" ? Very bad. :)

I have made many friends here in this one year of blogging and am in touch with them whether I am blogging or not.

Cheers !

Friday, 27 July, 2007  
Blogger Leziblogger said...

Aha!

Wednesday, 12 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home