Monday, September 04, 2006

Drop inhibitions…

As children, we are so free and live our lives without bothering about things.
As we grow up, we start becoming conscious.
Conscious about how we look, how we behave, how we laugh (or not laugh!), and of “what would people say/think” ! (Yes, “say/think” has been written in that order with full intention as most of the time, we say first and then think “Oh”)

I also used to conscious… but have crossed that stage now. Thankfully, I am at an age and stage in life where I don’t need to be bothered about people!
I HAVE STARTED LIVING MY LIFE NOW!

And the result is – I am much happier (and likeable by people).
I do things I love to do…. like – singing in my home freely without bothering whether neighbours might listen; or dance with folk dancers in public places like Dilli Haat or Annual Suraj Kund Mela… or laugh freely and enjoy the movie in a cinema hall…

And that means, as long as I am not harming/hurting/disturbing anyone, I am living my life to the fullest!

And the result is – People walk up to me in appreciation whenever I have danced in public places.
People appreciate my laughter as I laugh without holding anything back.
And the other day…after the comedy movie (Lage Raho Munna Bhai), a couple sitting in front of me in the cinema hall, turned back and told me “We enjoyed watching movie with you M’am.”
And what was I doing? Just enjoying myself without bothering “what will anyone think!”

So… I suggest friends, you too try this out – Drop inhibitions… and see how lively life becomes !

Cheers…

2 Comments:

Blogger Leziblogger said...

And u call urself a loner!!!:-)
From whatever I have read so far on this blog, I cam across nothing that justifies this name of yours!

Saturday, 28 July, 2007  
Blogger Loner said...

Hi again Fellow Lazy Blogger,

First of all, thanks for dropping by and leaving your footprints on my blog.

and, now to your this comment -

I chose "Loner" as I like being by myself, like being in peace, like the solitude. The time by myself gives me so much to reflect upon and learn and grow as a person.

It's different than being "lonely".
Lonely is who doesn;t have company.
Loner is who prefers to be alone.

Check my poem here in this blog only titled "Akele hi chalna hoga" and probably you will have the idea what I am talking about.

Cheers...

Monday, 30 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home