Thursday, September 07, 2006

on Relationships...

I know, we all know that but still I am saying this –

“Relationships are fragile. Please handle them with care.”

Because as famous Hindi Poet Rahim said :-

“Rahiman Dhaaga Prem Ka Mat todo, chatkaaye
Tute se phir na jude, jude gaanth lag jaaye”

And if at all, something happens, please don’t delay in rectifying.

I take no time to apologize, if I see I have hurt somebody.

Please don’t let ego come in between relationships.
Please be honest in saying what you feel like saying.
Please be pure with feelings and put them across.

If all efforts are genuine, they will definitely touch the other person’s heart.

I am a person who go by heart (and not head) and I do this always. And then, even if situation doesn’t improve, at least I am at peace that I left no stone unturned.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ajit Chouhan said...

Very True :-) but i just hope that world would be a much better place if everyone feels the same.

Monday, 11 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree.

Monday, 18 December, 2006  
Blogger Leziblogger said...

I loved this line 'If all efforts are genuine, they will definitely touch the other person’s heart'! When I was growing up, I thought u had to communicate, u had to express explicitly for a relationship to develop!As I grow, I realise that as long as there is willingness to communicate, the message finds its way even without talking!

Saturday, 28 July, 2007  
Anonymous kalagheshoureshi said...

great

Tuesday, 22 June, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home