Monday, August 21, 2006

Pain - A Great Teacher...

Yes Friends, Pain is a great teacher and I am saying this from my own experience.

There's always something to learn in any difficult situation. We need to see/find that lesson and learn it. Yes LEARN IT, learn from it, else we are again and again put in such situations (or my be more tough ones), till we learn the lesson (which was the whole purpose of being in that situation) and grow and move on...

Move on.. to Greatness, to Humbleness, to Kindness, to Compassion, to see and understand the meaning/purpose of having this life.

Yes, it's a great journey and the earlier the lessons learnt, the pleasant the journey becomes.

The good out of my painful experience was that I turned out to be a Poet !
and today, I am past that pain but still feel satisfied with the creativity which is still continuing...

Before that, I could never imagine that I could be a poet !
Now it's a fulfilling process. Thanks to that pain!

and here's a sample...

Times were good, Times were bad...
Time is now to look ahead...

Forget what's gone, Forgive what's done
Remember the God, he's the one..

To listen, to care, to wipe your tears...
To hold and support, when no one's there...

: )

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home