Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Long time, No See !

yes, my blog is saying this to me : )
I am not the orkut/facebook/twitter/blog type person but still a friend (reading my long emails) told me to blog and i followed his instruction. Couldn;t understand though that who you are writing for ? Do I know the audience ? Am i talking to sky ? and if i am, then my diary serves the purpose.
First you write and then what? you wait for comments?
If it is a discussion forum, it is stil understandable but my thoughts - who cares ?
anyway, thankfully, i am not like my friend. He almost thought he IS his blog so if i didn;t comment, it wud not make him feel nice. So then i shud comment to keep the friendship going ?
Aah...
today i also thought to talk to the sky : )
Dont have network of friends. Not even write this with my name/identity and didn;t want it so that people dont HAVE TO drop by.
Accidental drop bys will be real connections, what say ?
Cheers...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Vinod Sreedhar said...

Hi :)

Just saw a comment you had left in June on one of my blog posts called 'Work is LOVE made visible'. Thanks for stopping by and leaving that nice note. Much appreciated :)

And hey, you should write more! Nice blog... :)

Vinod

Monday, 04 October, 2010  
Blogger Kelvin smith said...

Tru that

Saturday, 21 April, 2012  
Blogger Sunflower said...

Hi! hello!
I was just reading your blog right now, and i noticed we kind of have the same way of thinking!
i hope you know youre not alone in this world! I hope things will work out for you and always think positive!

Monday, 21 May, 2012  
Blogger Mich said...

Haha me too, sometime I feel like I'm talking to a toliet... wall...

Tuesday, 24 July, 2012  
Blogger waterlily said...

yeah...at times even accidents are welcome.nice blog bytheway.

Wednesday, 26 September, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't matters their are many loners around the world.
One thing just keeps me high that my Lord will never leave me alone .....
He will always plan times of happiness and laughter for me ...

Monday, 10 December, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home