Friday, August 18, 2006

Good attracts Good...

We know – ‘Good attracts good and Bad attracts bad’. And I saw it the other night.

We were at Chandigarh. After dinner, went out for a walk. Saw the night life of Chandigarh.

A long que outside ‘Sagar Ratna’ can be seen in every city. (The good food attracts good number of customers!)

Café Coffee Day was jam packed at 11 pm. No place to sit, so spent some time at the Book shop. Was glancing thru some good books when a young man walked upto me and started talking, recommending me some good books, seeing the ones I had in hand. (I said na – Good attracts good!) We got talking further, came to know he is serving at army. I suggested him to read “Discover your Destiny with the monk who sold his ferrari’ by Robin Sharma and he suggested me to read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. He further guided me planning my next day’s trip around the city (Timber Trails and Kasauli).

Reading has benefits, I knew. It makes good friends – I experienced!

So…. Be Good
Do Good
Surround yourself with good company – be it books or people or anything.
And Good will happen to you.
Amen!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both of these are nice books indeed and carry a similar message:)

Tuesday, 22 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home